I don’t know how many people have encountered such a situation, obviously I washed my hair before going to bed last night or before going out in the morning, and then my hair became very greasy before the afternoon?
Generally speaking, our scalp secretes oil all the time, but the amount of secretion is different. And the secretion of oil in different areas of the scalp is different. Usually the sebaceous glands in the forehead will secrete more vigorously, while the back occiput is relatively poor.
At the same time, hair oil is not useless, because once the hair leaves the protection and moisturizing of the hair oil, it will appear very dry.
In addition, the appearance of head oil is usually related to androgens in our body.
In addition, conditions such as dense hair growth, dense sweat glands and sebaceous glands, and relatively high humidity are more likely to cause the growth of fungi and bacteria, which can lead to hair oil.
Therefore, it is important to avoid oily head, maintain the scalp environment, and control the water-oil balance. To do this, the easiest and direct way is to “wash your hair.”
Many people may see this and think that washing hair is not easy, but strictly speaking, there are still many people who do not know how to wash their hair, because washing hair is definitely a “technical job”
The correct way to wash your hair
1. Before washing your hair, you should comb your hair smoothly, especially for female friends. This can avoid knotting, and you can also clean up some dust and dandruff that adhere to the scalp or hair in advance.
2. The water temperature of shampoo should not be too high or too low. It is recommended to keep it at about 40 degrees.
3. Shampoo is not scratching the scalp with your nails, because this will cause damage to the scalp. The correct way is to use your fingertips to press back and forth.
4. After washing and rinsing, first use a clean towel to absorb the moisture on the hair to the extent that it does not drip. Do not rub it back and forth, otherwise it will damage the hair.
5. If you need to use the conditioner, remember not to apply it to your scalp, otherwise it will aggravate your hair oil problem, and the conditioner stays for no more than 5 minutes, and you must rinse it off afterwards.
6. After washing your hair, you should use a hair dryer to blow it to 70% to 80% dryness, especially for women, do not wait for the hair to dry naturally.
7. If you have the problem of oily hair, don’t choose which one is high in price or only choose big brand products. In fact, it is correct to choose according to your own hair quality, oily hair People are more suitable to choose weakly acidic cleaning products and try to avoid using those containing silicone oil.