In fact, we all use different mobile phones, but do you know? It is a processor that determines the quality of a mobile phone. The processor can improve your phone by several grades, so let me introduce it to you next. If you want to learn more about mobile phones and computers.
Deals on gifts | Amazon.com Gift Finder
Find Deals on gifts with Amazon.com''s Gift Finder. Get unique gift ideas, discover this year's top gifts and choose…
- Apple A13 Bionic: A13 Bionic is a chip launched by Apple. Apple A13 has 2 high-performance cores, which increase the speed by 20% and reduce power consumption by 30%; 4 performance cores also increase the speed by 20% and reduce power consumption. 40%, this is currently one of the strongest processors on the market, and its functions are evident.
- Apple A12 Bionic: A12 Bionic (A12 Bionic) is the industry’s first 7nm chip launched by Apple. It contains a six-core CPU (composed of two “performance” cores and four “efficiency” cores), and a quad-core GPU (50% faster than A11), and an updated version of the neural engine (a special part of the chip used to handle AI tasks).
- Kirin 990: Kirin 990 is a new generation of mobile phone processor developed by Huawei. The HiSilicon Kirin 990 processor will be manufactured using TSMC’s second-generation 7nm process. The HiSilicon Kirin 990 processor has a built-in Barong 5000 baseband, which is also built-in 5G.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon bai855plus The process of Qualcomm Snapdragon 855Plus still uses 7nm, and the frame of the processor is also Kryo 485. It’s just that the CPU and GPU frequencies of the processor have been enhanced on the original version, and support for external 5G baseband chips.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Snapdragon 855 uses a 2.84GHz large core, three 2.42GHz mid-cores, and four 1.80GHz small cores. Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 is just a transitional chip for 5G mobile phones.
- Apple A11 The A11 processor is a processor chip independently developed by Apple. It adopts a 6-core design and consists of 2 high-performance cores code-named Monsoon and 4 low-power cores code-named Mistral.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 The Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chip was exposed in mid-2017. It is based on Samsung’s 10nm process. In terms of architecture, it will continue to use its own 8-core design, and the GPU will be upgraded to Adreno630.
- Kirin 980 The specific specification of Kirin 980 is an eight-core design of 4*A76+4*A55, and it is manufactured using TSMC’s 7-nanometer process, with a maximum frequency of 2.6GHz.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 The key components of the Snapdragon 835 processor include: integrated X16 LTE modem that supports gigabit LTE connections; integrated 2x2 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, which greatly improves performance.
- Apple A10 The Apple A10 processor is the fourth-generation 64-bit mobile processor developed by Apple. The central processor of the A10 Fusion chip adopts a new four-core design with two high-performance cores and two high-efficiency cores. .