As the saying goes, “One hair covers a thousand ugliness, one baldness destroys everything”, hair problems can be described as a pain in the heart of many modern people
- Some people say that the densest areas of hair may be the floors and sewers of your house.
- Some people say that every day you wash your hair and lose a handful of hair, and it is estimated that you will be bald soon.
And more people are confused
- How about washing your hair every few days?
- Can I wash my hair during menstruation?
- White hair, pluck one and grow three?
Hair problems have always existed, but they are always puzzled?
- Is it good to wash your hair every few days?
Different hair types have different frequency of shampooing.Under normal circumstances, for oily hair, it is recommended to wash your hair once a day for normal or dry hair, you can wash your hair once every 2 to 3 days. In summer or when you sweat a lot, you can increase the frequency of shampooing appropriately in autumn and winter or when you are sick, you should reduce the frequency.
2. Can I wash my hair during menstruation?
You should pay more attention to cleanliness and hygiene during menstruation.However, it should be noted that cold water should not be used to wash your hair during menstruation. After washing, you should use a hair dryer to dry instead of natural drying. Don’t go to bed or go out in a hurry when your hair is not dry, especially in winter or windy weather to avoid catching cold .
3. How much hair loss is considered normal every day?
It is normal to lose less than 100 hairs a day.80%~90% of the hair on the head is in the growth phase, and 50~100 hairs will fall out normally every day; but at the same time, there will be roughly the same number of hair growth to maintain the “balance of the hair” “.
Therefore, there is no need to worry about this normal physiological hair loss. But if you lose more than 100 hairs a day and last for more than two or three months, you need to pay attention.
Abnormal hair loss, the hair extension test can be measured. If it is a bit difficult to count the hair every day, you can try the “hair extension test”: Use your thumb and index finger to gently pull up a bunch of about 50 hairs and slowly pull them outward. If more than 6 hairs are pulled off, it means that the hair pull test is positive, indicating that there may be abnormal hair loss.
4. White hair, pluck one and grow three?
It is the pigment of the hair follicle that determines the hair color. Pulling the hair will not affect it. Naturally, the white hair will not become more and more plucked.
Although gray hair won’t be plucked out of one and grow to three, don’t be old-fashioned. Not only is it painful, but it may also damage the hair roots. In severe cases, it may even cause dermatitis. If you really care, you can use scissors to cut off the roots of your hair flat; or dye your hair appropriately, but be careful not to exceed twice a year.
5. Will you have a headache when your hair is not dry while sleeping?
Hair does not dry before going to bed. When the water evaporates, it will take away the body’s heat, which will cause the scalp to be irritated, and the temperature will decrease. Viruses, bacteria, etc. are easy to take advantage of the weakness and cause upper respiratory tract infections, causing a series of symptoms including headaches.
Therefore, it is recommended to dry your hair thoroughly or blow dry before going to bed after washing your hair.
6. Long hair will grab nutrition from the body?
Long hair does not grab body nutrition! Regardless of hair length, healthy hair follicles will “regularly and quantitatively” grow hair. The hair exposed outside the scalp is actually dead keratinocytes. It does not have a metabolism or consume nutrients.
Furthermore, the hair follicle is the place where the hair is nurtured, but it requires very little nutrition, so there is no need to care.
7. Can Polygonum multiflorum and black sesame seeds prevent loss?
At present, the effect of Polygonum multiflorum in preventing hair loss and growth is not clear. More importantly, raw Polygonum multiflorum contains anthraquinone compounds, and long-term use can even induce severe liver damage.
Although black sesame has a certain nourishing effect, it can increase melanin in the body and is beneficial to hair growth. However, hair growth requires comprehensive nutrition, which cannot be supplemented by eating one or two foods alone. So, it’s okay to try, but don’t hope too much.
8. Short hair, no need to comb?
Combing hair, in addition to straightening out the hair, also has unexpected health benefits.
The head is where the five sense organs and central nervous system are located. Frequent combing can strengthen the massage on the scalp, dredge blood vessels, improve blood circulation in the head, nourish the hair, black and smooth, so as to strengthen the roots and reduce the appearance of hair loss.
Therefore, no matter how long your hair is, you must develop a good habit of combing your hair every day. As for the choice of comb, it is recommended to use boxwood as the best, followed by horns, bakelite and other materials.
9. What should I pay attention to in daily hair care?
Care for your hair should start from paying attention to your own nutritional status.
It is usually recommended to eat less animal fat and sweets, more vegetables and foods rich in vitamin B, which can reduce the excessive secretion of scalp oil.
In addition to nutrition, the following small details are also very helpful for hair care.
- When shampooing, the water temperature is not too high or too cold, it is better to be close to the body temperature.
- Shampoo and conditioner should not be applied directly to the scalp, but should be 1~2 cm away from the root of the hair; use various shampoos alternately.
- It is best to wrap the hair with an absorbent towel, wring out the moisture gently, and do not rub the hair vigorously to avoid damage to the hair.
- After shampooing, it is best to wrap your hair with an absorbent towel, wring out the water gently, and do not rub your hair vigorously; then use a hair dryer to dry your hair, and try to use slightly cold air.