With the development of the times, when people pay less and less attention to life, the situation of hair loss tends to be younger. Many people begin to experience hair loss after they are thirty, or less than thirty. Hair loss brings more troubles to people. The most common and common hair loss is hair loss. What everyone cares more about is image, and they don’t want to make their image worse. What is hair loss? What to do with hair loss?
Greasy alopecia is also called seborrheic alopecia and androgen-induced alopecia. Generally, progressive and slow alopecia of the frontal, temporal, and apical areas begin to occur around the age of 20. It can occur in both men and women, but it is more common in male patients.
Causes of hair loss
There are many reasons for seborrheic alopecia. The most fundamental reason is heredity. This genetic performance is selective. There are structural congenital defects in the hair follicle on the top of the patient’s head, which will degenerate and shrink in advance. Secondly, it is related to the level of male hormones in the body. Because there are male hormone binding receptors in the special male cells of the hair follicle, the level of male hormones will also affect the degeneration and atrophy of the hair follicle. In addition, hair loss is also closely related to external factors such as improper diet, lack of sleep, mental stress, depression, and heavy workload.
Seborrheic alopecia generally has these stages of development:
1. At the beginning of the initial stage, the scalp is oily. However, it will not cause serious hair loss. It is just that the scalp is itchy and uncomfortable. If you don’t wash your hair for a day, you will find that the hair is very greasy. The hair quality is still good.
2. In the early stage of hair loss, the hair continued to be more oily, and how to wash it without washing? The secretion of hair oil continued to increase across the seasons. The main areas of the head began to lose seriously, and the scalp was itchy and swollen. Some friends began to have dermatitis reactions and their hair quality began to deteriorate. , Hair will fall out with a little movement.
3. In the middle stage of hair loss, the condition of the scalp is similar to that of the initial stage. Hair loss increases to more than 100 hairs per day, and continuously, the amount of hair on the top of the head decreases rapidly, and spreads around, the hair begins to become thin and soft, and there are many very fine hair-like hairs. Hair falls out before it grows.
4. Late hair loss, generally after 3 or 5 years of hair loss, the hair volume has dropped to a very low level, the hair loss is stable or even less hair loss, a lot of the scalp is exposed, the remaining hair is thicker and stronger, and the scalp is from the original skin than other places. The whiter white turns into yellow, brownish yellow, the same color as the skin elsewhere, or even darker.While conditioning hair loss, attention should also be paid to personal life
What to do with hair loss?
1. Attention should be paid to diet
Friends who have hair loss also have certain dietary requirements. A large number of hair loss is mostly caused by severe zinc deficiency. Therefore, the dietary principle of seborrheic alopecia is to eat more foods rich in trace element zinc, such as meat, eggs, liver, peanuts, vegetables and so on. Protein is the main nutrient of hair, therefore, it is necessary to consume adequate protein food, especially complete protein. At the same time, the diet should not be too spicy and greasy, try to be lighter.
2. Pay attention to regular work and rest
Pay more attention to rest in daily life. The root cause of many people with seborrheic alopecia is often staying up late, irregular work and rest, and often facing mobile phones or computers. May wish to exercise more in your spare time to improve your physical functions and then your immunity.
3. Pay attention to the psychology and learn to release personal pressure
Mental state must also attract the attention of friends with seborrheic alopecia. Keeping a good mood can help relieve hair loss to a certain extent. Maintaining an optimistic and positive attitude to face hair loss can make the hair better. And hair loss will become more and more serious in a low mood and a bad mental state. As the saying goes, hair is in a good mood, that’s why.
4. Pay attention to the correct way to wash your hair
The most obvious feature of seborrheic alopecia is that the hair is prone to oil, so many friends usually choose high-alkaline shampoos with strong decontamination ability. This method is not advisable.
5. Quit smoking and alcohol in time
Smoking will shrink the capillaries of the scalp and affect the growth of hair.